Author Topic: 5 rules to GUARANTEE success  (Read 4816 times)

Doug Varrieur

• Author
  • Administrator
  • Commited to helping the world :)
    • View Profile
    • Best Weight Loss Book Ever Written! FAT to Skinny Fast and Easy
    • Email
5 rules to GUARANTEE success
« on: August 24, 2010, 09:35:34 AM »
5 rules to GUARANTEE success

1- ONLY EAT WHEN YOU ARE TRULY HUNGRY
2- EAT A SMALL PORTION OF LOW SUGAR FOODS FROM THE FAT TO SKINNY BOOK
3- WAIT 15 MINUTES AND SEE HOW YOU FEEL
4- IF YOU'RE STILL HUNGRY AFTER 15 MINUTES EAT A LITTLE MORE AND WAIT ANOTHER 15 MINUTES
5- STAY UNDER 20 CARBS PER DAY....EVERY DAY, LESS IF YOU DON'T SEE MOVEMENT ON THE SCALE

« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 01:13:26 PM by Doug Varrieur »
Keep The Faith, Stay The Course, Spread The Word on Facebook and Twitter  8)

Zenababy17

• Before! :)
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: 5 rules to GUARANTEE success
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2012, 09:51:24 AM »
This is great to check my new habits... thanks D and U!  went up a pound but think its because my portions need some tweekin. I also need to stop weighing in more than once a week... oops! lol  Will lay off the sugarfree ice cherry ice cream at nite for a little while or just have a spoonful :) Still cravin some sugar but its not bad at all...
merrily merrily...

Sher

umpa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2012, 09:53:21 AM »
Whats the carb count on the cherry ice cream Sher? :)

Zenababy17

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2012, 10:37:19 AM »
Hey Umpa... Its high.... 9 carbs per 1/2 cup and thats deducting the fiber ... this may be a once monthly treat for me...
Blue Bunny Sweet Freedom Cherry Vanilla.. with Splenda ...

Sher

shawn116

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2012, 11:38:38 AM »
Breyers has a Carb Smart that is only 4 net carbs Sher.  Or you can try to make your own.  That way you can control what is in it.

Be sure to check the forum for recipes  ;) Also if you haven't gotten the sugar free bakery book there are tons of recipes there. (keep posting...at 50 posts you can ask for a free book  ;) ) Umpa is a master.   My favorite treat is to make a shake out of ice and almond milk, a little heavy whipping cream for richness and any flavor I'm hungry for.  Blend and enjoy....yummm and only one carb depending on your ingredients!! 

Be careful of that store bought stuff...carb creep will get you fast

Zenababy17

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2012, 11:55:51 AM »
I am so doing that TooSweet! I went all crazy buying stuff the day I started and was excited to see all the choices we had at our Kroger Store but man that Carb Creep is verrrry sneeky lol

I am making that Almond Milkshake! Yumm! I had punkin casserole for breakfast and love that to! I made it from the punkin mash recipe Doug did on FB lol

Zenababy17

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2012, 11:58:18 AM »
This program is so not stressful... My days having to not eat all day or watch every little thing and feeling bad after I eat at all is gone. This is a simple adjustment and is working.
Sher

shawn116

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2012, 01:15:08 PM »
Glad you are settling in well Sher.  I know what you mean about buying everything up that you can find...LOL  I did that too.   For a while one of my favorite things to do was to go into different stores just to see what they had...HA!!  After a while it becomes second nature.  I'm pretty stingy with my carbs.  Usually if it has more than 5 net carbs per serving I don't buy it.  Of course that depends too on the serving size.  Those manufacturers are pretty sneaky.  For instance some of the crystal light will list their serving size as half a package just so they can list it as 0 carbs...LOL  Yea right....who is going to use 1/2 of those little things....sheesh  :-\    Just watch your labels and if you get a hankerin for something... chances are someone on here has had it too.  We probably have a replacement for it  ;)   I'm the queen of sweets....LOL

Zenababy17

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2012, 01:41:24 PM »
Right back at cha TooSweet! I am leaning more and more on the forums as I get used to looking up stuff on here... still posting a little willy nilly but will get the hang of it lol... I love sweets tewww! XD  I was very surprised my Crystal lite was not even lite! That is another reason I stalled to I think.. I didnt even think I had to read that lable but man.. thats a half cup of ice cream I coulda had! LOL